Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DISCO FEVER

I've been wanting to make a compilation consisting disco songs from 70's and 80's for quite sometime. Either they are from the original singer/band, nor the song has been re-sung again by other singers. Thanks to my fellow DJs from my links and the 80's forum who have helped a lot in gathering these songs and making it possible.

The first recording went wrong. It's not till I listen to them in my car I realized that there are some annoying "hiccups" during the songs transitions. So I've decided to re-mix them all over again, and here are the results:

Playlists:
1. It's Raining Men --- Safri Duo feat. Geri Halliwel & Weather Girls
2. YMCA (Almighty Mix) --- The Village People
3. You're My First, My Last, My Everything (2002 Club Ibiza White Label) --- Barry White
4. Shine On Silvermoon (2006 Remix) --- Gloria Gaynor
5. September 99' (Mutant Disco Vocal) --- Earth, Wind & Fire
6. Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Groove That Soul Remix) --- Boys Town Gang
7. Boogie Wonderland (7th Heaven's Mirrorball Mix) --- Earth, Wind & Fire
8. Abracadabra (Round N Round) (7th Heaven Club Mix) --- Steve Miller Band
9. Ride Like The Wind (Beat Of The Westside Mix) --- Montana Sextet Feat. Nadlyah
10. Copacabana (Powerhouse Mix) --- Barry Manilow
11. I Will Survive (1993 Phil Kelsey Classic 12" Mix) --- Gloria Gaynor
12. I Will Always Love You (12" Original Mix) --- Sarah Washington
13. Don't Leave Me This Way (Almighty Mix) --- Thelma Houston
14. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie (12" Extended Mix) --- Bjorn Again
15. Walking In Rhythm (7" Euro Radio Edit) --- Shy Guy

1 comment:

IndigoDeviLLe said...

Gloria Gaynor - Shine On Silvermoon

http://www.4shared.com/audio/lKQWs-hG/09-gloria_gaynor_-_shine_on_si.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...