Friday, December 10, 2010

Classic Disco Mix 01


This is my first project using MixMeister Studio program.

MixMeister Studio is all about programming. All I did was setting the parameters like volume, eqs and speed controls, also how long I want the transitions to go on, or maybe edit some of the tracks... then the program will do it all for me. The good thing about it is: unlike live-mixing, I can always come back to add track by track in my convenience, and if I make mistakes, I can always come back to that specific part and fix it over and over again till I'm happy with the result.

Definitely a great program for those who seek perfection. But then again, it is "programming.".... Not  a live deejay mixing.

Making this mix was actually more tedious and took me much more time. After setting the parameters, I have to go through countless sound trials. And what I miss mostly is the "thrill" I got from Live-Mixing. I was told that if I want a live mixing then I can use MixMeister Fusion. Definitely will give it a try one day!

And for MixMeister Studio, i think I'll use it more for tracks editting or making remixes in the future. 

And for making mixsets, I'll stick to my current SERATO ITCH. Loving it more and more each day.

Enjoy the mixset!

File size: 56 MB
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length time:  40:37 mins
BPM: 98 - 113 kbps

Playlists:
1. Set Adrift On Memory Bliss - P.M. Dawn
2. Girl You Know It's True - Milli Vanilli
3. Paid In Full - Eric B & Rakim
4. Message - Electric Band
5. It Takes Two - Rib Base & E-Z Rock
6. L1ke 4 Pray3r - Mad0nn4
7. Op3n Y0ur He4rt - Mad0nn4
8. This Beat Is Hot - B.G. & The Prince Of Rap
9. Smoke On The Water - King Kurlee feat. Blackmore Jr.
10. Gonna Make You Sweat - C&C Music Factory


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...