Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Classic Disco Mix 04


Another live recording while broadcasting at UStream.tv on April 1st, 2011. 

I always believe that in order to make your mixset 'alive', you have to "dance to it" while making it. Well, I wasn't that evening. Probably I was too tired after a heavy gym session. So I thought it didn't went really well, but when reviewing the recording, it is "quite acceptable".

I had a little panicky moment during the transition from "Lessons In Love" to "Easy Lady" when the beat of the 1st song suddenly jumped and decided to sprint on me. I think the last time I played this song (Lessons In Love) was when I made Goin' Eighties 6... long time ago :P

Anyway, listen and enjoy!

File size: 104,5 MB
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length time:  1:16:12 mins

Playlists:
1. Nothing Compares To You - 2U
2. Walk On The Wildside - Blue System
3. Ma Baker - Milli Vanilli
4. Tell Me That You Wait - Culture Beat
5. Kungfu Fighting - Carl Douglas
6. Nice And Slow - George McCrae
7. Show Me - The Cover Girls
8. Sincerely Yours - Sweet Sensation
9. Lessons In Love - Level 42
10. Easy Lady - Spagna
11. Geil - Bruce & Bongo
12. Real Love - J0dy Watley
13. One Night In Bangkok - Murray Head
14. I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
15. I Don't Want To Be A Hero - Johnny Hates Jazz
16. It Would Take A Strong, Strong Man - Rick Astley
17. Keep On Dancing - Clio & Kay
18. When I'm Good & Ready - Sybil
19. I Sh0uld Be S0 Lucky - Kyli3 Min0gue
20. California Dreaming - Midnight Shift


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...