Friday, August 5, 2011

Classic Disco Mix 09: Rain.. Rain.. Rain...


This week Official.FM has messaged me that it is going to be a paid file hosting sites. Paying USD 30.00 for 200 mixes per year. Considering there are still so many free hosting sites, I'm considering if it's worth it to pay this sum. Anyway, in addition to Official.FM, I've also been uploading my mixes all this time at
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/IndigoDeviLLe

Thus, from now on to view my mixes, please go to there. To download, you'll have to join it. It will take you maximum 3 minutes to register there. Definitely an amount of time that is much much shorter than how long it takes me in preparing and making these mixes.

This is another recording from my Live Broadcast at http://classicdiscomix.listen2myradio.com/ for Classic Disco Mix fanpage listeners at http://www.facebook.com/ClassicDiscoMix. That evening, I suddenly had an idea of playing songs that's "RAIN" related. So I ended up only playing 5 "rain" songs... The rest just doesn't seem to fit into the energy.

So, listen and enjoy! :)

File Size: 253 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 1:50:27
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. The Rain - Samira
2. Crying In The Rain - Yeah
3. I Wish It Would Rain Down - Jackie Moore
4. Blame It on The Rain - Milli Vanilli
5. Getaway - Operative System
6. Tokyo Town - Sherryln G
7. Staying Alive - Fever feat. Tippa Irie
8. Sunshine After The Rain - Angelica
9. Mr. Postman - Chanell N Roy
10. Help Me Dr. Dick - E-Rotic
11. Clap Clap - Mauro Pilato & Max Monti
12. Rich Girl - Louchie Lou and Michie One
13. Iko Iko - Captain Jack
14. Too Good To Be Forgotten - Amazulu
15. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
16. Lean On Me - Club Nouveau
17. Girl You Know It's True - Numarx
18. Set Adrift On Memory Bliss - P.M. Dawn
19. Sunrise - Simply Red
20. Sending All My Love - Linear
21. Congratulations - Sydney Youngblood
22. Oops Up - Snap
23. Kolam Susu - Koes Plus
24. Straight Up - Paula Abdul
25. If I Can't Have You - Chyp-Notic
26. Dying Inside (To Hold You) - Timmy Thomas

Download: 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...