Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rain Rain Rain

Jakarta was hit badly by heavy rains which resulted in flooding in many regions. I was on the roads for hours on Thursday morning Jan 17, 2013 looking for the safe and right toll road exit. I have never seen so much water in my life... Unbelievable...!!!!!

Returning back to home as my office wasn't accessible due to the 1 meter flood on the way there, I decided to do a live broadcast with the theme "RAIN". So I filter all the songs in my library with the word 'Rain' and pull all the selected songs to a folder. Then I pick and play these songs and broadcast them online.

Here is the recording. Hopefully, I don't have to make a mixtape which reminds me about "Rain & Flood" again in the future. Enjoy!

File Size: 110,8 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 1:20:36
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. It Will R4in - Brun0 M4rs
2. R4in - Mad0nna
3. I Wish It Would R4in D0wn - Jackie M00re
4. Blam3 It 0n The Rain - Milli V4nilli
5. Crying In The Rain - I-Yeah
6. Rain & Shine - Five St4rs
7. The Adventures 0f R4in Danc3 Maggi3 - R3d Hot Chilli P3pp3rs
8. S3t The Fir3 To The Rain - 4dele
9. I Can't St4nd The Rain - Erupti0n
10. The Rain - Oran 'Juice' Jones
11. The Rain - Samira
12. Sunshine After The Rain - Angelica
13. TAXI (Standing In The Rain) - Yellow Cab
14. Rainy Day - Brando
15. Stop The Rain - Alice's Wonderland
16. Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Credence
17. Standing In The R4in - J0hn Paul Y0ung
18. Here C0mes The Rain Again - Eurythm1cs
19. When It R4ins - Nadi4 Ali
20. R4in 0ver Me - P1tbull feat. M4rc Anth0ny
21. Sunshin3 In The Rain - B0dies Without 0rgan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...