Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Goin' 80s, Goin LIVE - Session 7: SCORE Apr 25, 2013


A playlist I prepared for Classic Disco Mix's 3rd Anniversary Party on April 25th, 2013 at The Club @SCORE! Cilandak Town Square. Playing as the 3rd act I was quite happy on the result of the event the whole night. The crowd absolutely love what we played. Anyway, here's the mixtape I prepared prior to the event to test the songs and know how long they lasts.

Though I didn't stick to the playlist, I actually played 90% of the songs with some other songs that I thought would fit the crowd reactions at the time. Anyway, enjoy...!!!!

File Size: 78,3 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 56:52
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlists:
1. Inside To Outside - Limahl
2. Into The Night - Michael Fortunati
3. Tonight - Ken Laszlo
4. Lady Valentine - Monte Kristo
5. Always 0n My Mind - Pet Sh0p Boys
6. New York, Rio, Tokyo - Trio Rio
7. Flashdanc3 (What 4 Feeling) - Irene C4ra
8. Bodyrock - Maria Vidal
9. A Dream (Dumio) - Robert Grace
10. Cong4 - Glori4 Estefan & Mi4mi S0und Machine
11. Tell It To My Heart - Taylor Dayne
12. I Wanna Danc3 With Someb0dy - Whitn3y Houst0n
13. Boys - Sabrina
14. Together Forever - Rick Astley
15. Bad Boy - Den Harrow
16. Brother Louie - Modern Talking
17. Atlantis Is Calling - Modern Talking

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...