Monday, May 5, 2014

Goin 80s, Goin LIVE 17


It's been quite some time since I lost the passion of making mixtapes. These mixtapes that I've been releasing lately actually my live recording while broadcasting at CDM Radio. The excitement and anxiety of looking the right songs, re-arranging them and imagining how to make the best transitions from one to another is just gone.

I remember back in my early days of mixing (2009/2010), I could get really exciting when it comes to preparing and making mixtapes. Any slight mistakes, I would repeat making them over and over again.

But now I don't anymore. Is it because I've been releasing too many mixtapes all these years?

Now I just press the RECORD button on my screen to record whatever I was playing by browsing through my library list. Pick any songs randomly and listen to them to see if they fit and if they do I'll mix them in.

Well, such unplanned and spontaneous behaviour are prior to mistakes. If you notice and listen carefully, you'll find it in the mix. And also, sometimes I tend to play the same songs from one mix to another. It can become boring.

But it's better than nothing right, afterall I find this mix is quite enjoyable. So, happy listening!

File Size: 120 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 1:27:18
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlist:
1. Delegation - Where's The Love
2. Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
3. The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
4. Timex Social Club - Rumours
5. INXS - Need You Tonight
6. Jody Watley - Looking For A New Love
7. Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothing Goin On But The Rent
8. Dino - Romeo
9. Charles Shaw - Does Your Mother Know
10. Richard Darbyshire - This I Swear
11. Swing 0ut Sister - Surrender
12. Thompson Twins - Get That Love
13. Go West - King Of Wishful Thinking
14. Blondie - Rapture
15. Jaki Graham - Ain't Nobody
16. Jon Secada - Do You Believe In Us
17. Miker G - Don't Let The Music Stop
18. Jody Watley - Real Love
19. Em0tions - Best Of My Love
20. Boys II Men - Motownphilly
21. Mad0nna - Into The Gr00ve
22. DeB4rge - Rhythm 0f The Night
23. Gl0ria Gayn0r - I Will Survive
24. Mich4el Jacks0n - Billi3 Jean
25. Forrest - Rock The Boat

1 comment:

deux said...

Richard Darbyshire - This I Swear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCar2PQ0Ono

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...