Thursday, December 25, 2014

Goin 80s, Goin LIVE 22

It's a practice set that I used to measure the length of time taken to play the songs I've prepared for my performance for the event of Hits from The 80s & 90s at Beer Brothers, Kemang. The actual recording runs for 1 hour 45 minutes. But I've decided to publish the first one hour only. Enjoy!
 
File Size:133,1 mb
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Length: 58:07
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlist:
Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
Paperboy - Ditty
Sydney Youngblood - Congratulation
EMF - Unbelievable
Black Machine - Funky Funky People
Dino - I Like It
The Belle Stars - Iko Iko
Charlie - It's A Mystery
Jacky - Shame On Me
Linear - Sending All My Love
Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain
Chyp-Notic - If I Can't Have You
Timmy Thomas - Dying Inside
Tight N' Up - Uptown Top Rankin
ABBA - Dancing Queen
Fun Factory - Celebration
Ace Of Base - The Sign
Timex Social Club - Rumours
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Delegation - Where's The Love
Lionel Ritchie - All Night Long
Queen - I Want To Break Free

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...