Wednesday, July 22, 2015

CDMers Request Vol. 4


It started with some early 90s, then I take you back to the classic 80s & 90s. Playing the requests from my friend Deddy's favourites. Enjoy!

File Size: 227,3 mb
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Length: 1:38:58
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlists:
George Lamond - Earn My Love
David Hasselhoff - Gipsy Girl
Boney M feat Liz Mitchell - Stories
Samantha Sangs - Emotions
Samantha Fox - More, More, More / Love To Love Ya Baby
Andy Gibbs - Shadow Dancing
Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
Phil Fearon - I Can Prove It
Tavares - More Than A Woman
George Duke - Reach Out
David Christie - Saddle Up
Shalamar - I Owe You One
Silvetti - Spring Rain
Steve Arrington - Feel So Real
Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
Richard John Smith - The ABC Of Kissing
Phil Fearon & The Galaxy - Dancing Tight
Bee Gees - Night Fever
Carrie Lucas - Summer In The Street
Boney M - Hands Up
Ottawan - DISCO
The Trammps - Disco Inferno
Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing
Stevie Wonder - Don’t Drive Drunk
Tavares - Don’t Take Away The Music
Teri De Sario - Ain't Nothing Gonna Keep Me From You
Bee Gees - The Woman In You


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...