Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Goin 80s, Goin Live 38


File Size: 259.1 mb
Bitrate: 320 kpbs
Length: 1:53:11
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlist:
Was Not Was - Walk The Dinosaur
M.A.R.R.S. - Pump Up The Volume
Evans & Fisher - You Set My Heart On Fire
Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
O'Chi Brown - Whenever You Need Somebody
Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
Georgio - Sex Appeal
Herb Alpert - Keep Your Eyes On Me
Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis
MCL - New York
C.C.C.P. - American Soviets
Information Society - Walking Away
Noel - Change
The Cover Girls - Inside Outside
Norma Yunita - Aku Harus Pergi
Andi Meriem Mattalatta - Lenggang Jakarta
Nicky Astria - Mata Lelaki
Roxette - Dressed For Success
Errol Brown - This Time It’s Forever
Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart
Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dream
Angelina - Without Your Love
Espresso - Drive Me Crazy
Gina G - Ooh Aah… Just A Little Bit
Dr. Alban - It’s My Life
2 Unlimited - The Real Thing
Redness - Cotton Eyed Joe
Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
Joosy - Indian Power
Robert Miles - Fable
Sequential One - Imagination
Nalin & Kane - Beachball
Fragma - Toca’s Miracle

Mythos 'N DJ Cosmo - Heart Of The Ocean

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just a quick note to tell the general public about a great man who brought my husband back to me after 11 years, his name is Dr. OKO. My husband was snatched from me by another woman when I went to see my sick mother, I came home to meet the house empty my husband was not at home, he wan’t picking call none will he call back. I was left alone with our 4 years old baby, he was gone for 11 years but just a month ago a friend of mine called me to tell about oko and she gave me his contact and I did contacted him and he told me my husband was with another woman. Also, he said he will bring back my husband within a few days, I thought it was a joke but behold my husband came home begging for forgiveness just as OKO promised. Off course I forgave my husband everything became normal even more that it was before. You too can be helped by him if interested through: okotemple@live.com or call/whatsapp: +2348131684022.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...