Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spotlight ON AIR: 29.05.12


A 'short mix' I made last night LIVE on MIXLR for this Top 40 Mixes Factory fanpage this week. The idea was to play songs from early 2000. Songs were picked and played on the set at random. So pardon me if some songs have bad qualities as I didn't have any chance to go through them before. In fact, I don't remember having some of them at all.

I was eager to play some Sophie Ellis Bextor tunes like: Take Me Home, Get Over You or Murder On The Dancefloor and S Club 7's Don't Stop Moving; and only to realize that they are not in my library anymore. Well, I must have deleted them when I change my laptop months ago. Gotta re-rip them all over again from my CDs this weekend.

Anyway, listen and enjoy!

Filesize: 66,1 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 48:00
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. You See Th3 Tr0uble With Me - Bl4ck Legend vs B4rry Wh1te
2. R4pture - Ii0
3. Don't Call M3 Baby - Madis0n Av3nue
4. Gr00ve Jet (If Th1s Ain't Lov3) - Spill3r
5. Sing 1t Back - Mol0ko
6. Lady - Modj0
7. In Y0ur Ey3s - Kyli3
8. Str0ng En0ugh - Ch3r
9. To The M00n And Back - Savag3 G4rden
10. Black Magic W0man - S4ntan4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...