Monday, December 31, 2012

SPOTLIGHT 2012


Well, I guess this is it... We've reached the end of the year. It's time to release my final mix for 2012. I actually did a collaboration with a number DJs at TOP 40 Mixes Factory for the fanpage Year-End Mixes. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to make the post about it here.

I made this mix last night right after dinner. I figure that I will need just a regular simple mix to play at my party's background (simple mix-in and mix-out just to play music at the background without too many distracting tricks) while we are busy chatting and eating tonight at my place tonight before going to the rooftop to enjoy the whole Jakarta's fireworks.

The idea is to enjoy and making a flashback on all my favourite hits in 2012.

Well, hopefully you get the chance to download and play it on the New Year's Eve too.

Happy New Year 2013... See you next year!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...