Thursday, March 21, 2013

Goin' 80s, Goin' LIVE - Session 6


A recording from my LIVE SESSION at CDM Radio on one Sunday late afternoon to early evening before dinner. Just wanna do something light, lazy and easy for listening. Enjoy!

File Size: 96,2 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 1:10:00
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. Anytime - BVSMP
2. Don't Look Any Further - The Kane Gang
3. What A Wonderful World - Dr. Felix
4. You To Me Are Everything - The Real Thing
5. Turn Back Time - Aqu4
6. I Get Weak - Belinda Carlisle
7. Heavenly Action - Erasure
8. Hey Mister Heartache - Kim Wilde
9. Too Funky - Georg3 Michae3l
10. Lucky Love - Ace Of Base
11. Crazy 4 U - Sybil
12. Can You Feel My Love - Milli Vanilli
13. This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
14. Touch Me - Samantha Fox
15. I Don't Wanna Take This Pain - Dannii Minogue
16. Stay - Eternal
17. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
18. I Like The Way (The Kissing Game) - Hi-Five

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...