Sunday, September 29, 2013

Official.FM Dead Links

My profile at Official.fm has been deleted without any notices last week while I was on business trip. Though this has been happening to my other friends accounts last month, I thought it was OFM way of cleaning up "free accounts" (mine was paid), and all my friends were given earlier notices. But it turns out they are cleaning all deejays' accounts there.

Thank myself for having another account at www.house-mixes.com since I started mixing back in the early 2009. House-Mixes has withstood the time when my 4Shared account was deleted few years ago. The problem with it, people have to open an account there first to download. And I'm tired of people asking me over and over again how to download mixes there. I guess some people are just not explorative and expect everything to be fed right in front of them.

Anyway, I've found a new home at http://hearthis.at/indigodeville/ , it works like OFM. But I don't know if I can trust them yet.

So if you want to download my mixes here and I haven't had the time change the old OFM dead links, you can find them here:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...