Friday, July 17, 2009

SPOTLIGHT - Session 2

I once played my house mixes: SPOTLIGHT in front of my buddy. He commented that most songs are running for too long (more than 5 minutes long). I explained too him about the intro and outro parts for a house track, that it's best to bring the new tune in at the end of the track that's running since there's a mixing space for 32 beats or even more.

Well, he requested me to make another set with shorter tracks. I have never made any revised version of SPOTLIGHT. But still, I took up his request as a challenge. So in this new compilation, I try to shorten each track, and this is as good as I can get so far. Hopefully still enjoyable! :)

I am so looking forward to hear his comment on this mix.


Have a nice weekend everyone and keep grooving!!! :D


Playlists:
1. At The End (Midnight Mix) --- Iio
2. Let's Go Celebrate (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix) --- Lakisha Jones
3. Sandcastle Disco (Freemasons Extended Remix) --- Solange
4. Heartbreak (Makes Me A Dancer) (Freemasons Club Mix) --- Sophie Ellis Bextor
5. So Many Times (Original Mix) --- Gadjo feat. Alexandra
6. It Had Better Be Tonight (Club Mix) --- Michael Bublé
7. Missing (Tenishia Mix) --- Everything But The Girl
8. Mueve Su Pelo (Original Mix) --- Juan Magan & Marcos Rodriguez
9. So Sexy (Jamie Lewis Censured Mix) --- Jamie Lewis and DJ Pippi feat. Kim Cooper
10. In the Ayer (Jason Nevins Extended Mix) --- Flo Rida
11. Boom Boom Pow (Alexander & Mark VDH Mix) --- Black Eyed Peas
12. I Know You Want Me [Calle Ocho] (Extended Mix) --- Pitbull
13. Fire Burning (Dave Aude Club Mix) --- Sean Kingston
14. I Gotta Feelin' (Armand Deluxe Remix) --- Black Eyed Peas
15. Battlefield (Jason Nevins Mixshow) --- Jordin Sparks


3 comments:

IndigoDeviLLe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thx 4 sharig bro, mau tanya saja, di lagu no 7. Missing (Tenishia Mix) --- Everything But The Girl, gitarnya yg di 01:01 itu dari lagu apa ya?

thx

IndigoDeviLLe said...

Bro Nikolaus,

Gitarnya itu mmg bawaan dari remixnya. Kalo kamu mau bikin efek gitar yg berulang-ulang spt itu cukup menggunakan function LOOP di CDJ kamu dari lagu aslinya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...