Monday, August 3, 2009

Goin' Eighties - Session 6


More eighties tunes! I put a lot of efforts in this compilation, I actually have to mix this compilation 3 times to get the current result. The first result was fine, but I think I could've done better. So I re-did it again: the second mix, only to realize that I've forgotten to hit the recording button when I was at Whitney's So Emotional...!!! And it was 1:20 AM in the morning. You can imagine me sitting there laughing at myself for being so careless... I guess while mixing I should concentrate more instead of too much dancing and hopping!!! LOL

Playlists:
1. I Want Your Sex --- George Michael
2. Rumors (Shep Pettibone Remix) --- Timex Social Club
3. She Drives Me Crazy (David Z Remix) --- Fine Young Cannibals
4. Escapade (Shep's Good Time Mix) --- Janet Jackson
5. The Promise Of A New Day --- Paula Abdul
6. I Owe You Nothing (Club Mix) --- Bros
7. Lessons In Love (Extended Version) --- Level 42
8. What Have I Done To Deserve This (Prime Cuts) --- Pet Shop Boys
9. Who Found Who (Extended Version) --- Jellybean Feat. Elisa Fiorillo
10. You Set My Heart On Fire (Mix Version) --- Evans & Fisher
11. Billie Jean (12" Remix) --- Michael Jackson
12. So Emotional (Extended Remix) --- Whitney Houston
13. Shake Your Love (Club Mix) --- Debbie Gibson
14. Don't Make Me Wait (Maximum Frequency Mix) --- Bomb The Bass
15. Art In D Minor (Harry Houdini) (Original Radio Edit) --- Kon Kan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...