Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love Potion #1

The idea of making this compilation came while I was googling for Bomb The Bass' 'Don't Make Me Wait' for Going Eighties Session 6. Instead, I found 'Say A Little Prayer' first. Then it came to me that one day I should make a mix of downbeat songs. After browsing through my collection in the last few days, I have finally selected 10 songs. I know I won't make you dance this time, but I am very sure that I'll make you Sing-A-Long... :D

Enjoy!!!

Playlists:
1. Killing Me Softly --- The Fugees
2. Say A Little Prayer --- Bomb The Bass
3. Do That To Me One More Time --- Da Flava
4. Bohemian Rhapsody --- The Braids
5. It Must Have Been Love --- Khanissa
6. That's The Way Love Goes --- Janet Jackson
7. Who Is It --- Michael Jackson
8. Officially Missing You --- Tamia ft Talib Kweli
9. Stand By Me --- Seal
10. You've Got A Friend --- Brand New Heavies






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...