Monday, October 26, 2009

SPOTLIGHT 3 - Girls' Night Out


File Size: 94,5 MB
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length Time: 1,1 hrs
BPM: 128 - 129,5

It's been awhile since I made some house or techno house compilation. Not only I enjoy myself too much with 80's and 90's classic disco, but I notice there are so many house mixes around (check out my affiliates!). Whenever I wanna listen to them, all I have to do is just download from their sites.

But the problem with listening to others mixes is that: not all the songs in their mix are my favourites... Hue he he... Moreover, I cannot control "the energy" flowing from songs to songs. I personally don't like those compilation with the energy flow going: up and down... up and down from song to song... I know this is only a matter of preference.

One of most time consuming part in making my compilation is to arrange the playlist: songs selection from the library, play them and decide if they fit in the energy flow that I want to deliver in the mix... and then the most interesting part: deciding who should go before and after them. :)

Anyway, enough bla bla blaa... The uploads are done. Enjoy the compilation!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...