Friday, June 6, 2014

Goin 80s, Goin LIVE 19: FREESTYLE EXPLOSION

On May 29th, 2013, I played on Session 1 (8:00-10:00 pm) for CDM Radio's THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE PROGRAM. I was planning on making an Italo Disco Set that night since this genre is hardly touched by other DJs there.

But a friend suddenly requested to a freestyle session after reading the topic: 30 Greatest Freestyle Hits Of All Time. So here it goes...


File Size: 168 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 2:02:16
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlists:
Sa-Fire - I Will Survive
Linear - Sending All My Love
Expose - Let Me Be The One
Joyce Sims - All And All
The Cover Girls - Show Me
Nancy Martinez - Move Out
Dorothy Galdez - One Love
Shannon - Let The Music Play
Nocera - Summertime Summertime
Noel - Silent Morning
The Cover Girls - My Heart Skips A Beat
Corina - Temptation
TKA - Scars Of Love
The Cover Girls - Inside Outside
The Cover Girls - One Night Affair
Noel - Fire And Ice
Johnny O - Fantasy Girl
Stevie B - Dreaming Of Love
Expose - Point Of No Return
Sweet Sensation - Love Child
Sa-Fire - Boy I've Been Told
George Lamond - Bad Of The Heart
G.T. - I Need You
Stevie B - I Wanna Be The One
The Cover Girls - Because Of You
Tommy Page - A Zillion Kisses
Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
Jocelyn Enriquez - Do You Miss Me
Stevie B - Spring Love
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
Pretty Poison - Catch Me I'm Falling
Pajama Party - Over And Over
George Lamond - Without You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...