Monday, June 30, 2014

The Roaring 90s: Session 5


These are the songs I danced to while I was in Uni. How time flies, looking back it was 20 years ago! Miss the people I was with, miss the fun back there... I am being emotional now... Hiks hiks...

File Size: 109,3 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 1:19:30
Mixed by: IndigoDeville

Playlists:
1. Pet Sh0p Boys - G0 West
2. Simply R3d - Fairground
3. The Bucketheads feat Kenny Dope - The Bomb!
4. Bronski Beat - I Luv The Nightlife
5. Deja Vu feat Tasmin - To Deserve You
6. Destination - Save Your Love
7. 0livia Newton John - Xanadu
8. Quartzlock feat Lonnie Gordon - Love Eviction
9. Tatjana - Santa Maria
10. Martha W4sh & RuP4ul - It's Raining Men
11. Tina C0usins - Pray
12. Inf3rnal - From Paris T0 Berlin
13. Princess Paragon - A Girl Like You
14. Royal 'T' - Baby Don't Cha Leave Me This Way
15. Ch3r - Believ3
16. Almighty Showgirls - Better The Devil You Know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...