Friday, July 27, 2012

Goin' 80s, Goin LIVE: Programme 2 - Italo Disco Party


A recording from my recent LIVE BROADCAST. Being a unprepared and 'pick & play' session, please bear with the little mistakes I made here. Enjoy...!!!!

File Size: 76,2 & 76,6 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 55:19 & 55:37
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. Lady Valentine - Monte Kristo
2. Pretty Young Girl - Bad Boys Blue
3. What My Heart Wanna Say - Roger Meno
4. Don't Cry - Ken Laszlo
5. Sherry Mi-Sai - Monte Kristo
6. Give Me Up - Michael Fortunati
7. Don't Wake Me Up - J.D. Jaber
8. Colder Than Ice - Grant Miller
9. Heartflash - Linda Jo Rizzo
10. Play The Game - Rudy & Co.
11. Secrets - Albert One
12. Cheri Cheri Lady - Modern Talking
13. Tonight - Ken Laszlo
14. A Dream - Robert Grace
15. You're My First, You're My Last - Linda Jo Rizzo
16. Gimme Your Love Tonight - Sandy Wilson
17. Only You Can - Kelly Brown
18. You Can Win If You Want - Modern Talking
19. I Don't Wanna Lose You - David Lyme
20. I Want You - Gary Low
21. Into The Night - Michael Fortunati
22. Like A Burning Star - Jessica
23. Eat You Up - Angie Gold
24. I Cry For You - Shy Rose
25. Mama Radio - Rudy & Co.
26. Hey Hey Guy - Ken Laszlo
27. Blue Night In Alcatraz - Sister Sister
28. Boom Boom - Paul Lelakis
29. So Many Men, So Little Time - Miquel Brown
30. When Will I See You Again - Magda Layna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...