Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Spotlight ON AIR: 02.07.12


Taking a break from US EDM, I decided to listen and play some European dance songs. I find them quite different from what I am used to play, but still give very enjoyable vibes. Enjoy!

File Size: 92,9 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 1:07:32
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. Get It All - Mikee Introna
2. Think About The Way - Gigi Barocco VS Ice MC
3. Give Me - Charlie Mauthe & JH Feat. Claus
4. On Fire - Alex Guesta Feat. David Goncalves
5. Your Love - Beethoven TBS
6. I Miss You - A&M Production
7. Sexy Moves - Thaya
8. Follow Me - Mario Spray & Morris Corti Feat. Eleonora Rossi
9. Tricky Disco - Discotronic
10. Don't Miss The Party Line - Electronic Noise
11. I Rock, I Sweat, I Dance - Morris Corti & Euginio Lamedica
12. Where Have You Gone - Freedome
13. You Wanna Belong - Joy Di Maggio
14. You Can Get Down - C-Side
15. Kiss Me Now - Lorenzo B Feat. Elix & Niela
16. Livin' It Up - Funkatomic Feat. Danny

Download:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...