Friday, July 27, 2012

Goin' 80s, Goin LIVE: Programme 3 - The Birthday Mix

I have such a great week this week. People I've known and loved, they all made me feel very special on my birthday. Thus I'd like to do something special too this weekend to thank you all for your kind attention.I have two mixtapes on hand ready to be released. They were actually the recordings of my LIVE BROADCAST  I did this week: one on my birthday and the other one two days after when I suddenly have a huge hunger for Italo Disco songs.

Initially, I meant to release one only this weekend, and another one for later. But what a heck... Since it has been a very special week, I'll make an exception this weekend by releasing double albums at once. Being LIVE BROADCAST recordings, please bear with some of the mistakes I made. Enjoy, and have a great weekend...!!!!!

File Size: 65,1 & 65 mb
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Length: 47:15 & 47:11
Mixed by: IndigoDeviLLe

Playlists:
1. Things That Make You Go Hmm. - C+C Music Factory
2. Smoke On The Water - King Kurlee Feat. Blackmore Jr.
3. Let The Beat Hit 'Em - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
4. In The Closet - Michael Jackson
5. Breakout - Swing Out Sister
6. Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean
7. Burnin' Up - Michael Jonzun
8. What Have You Done For Me Lately - Janet Jackson
9. My Male Curiosity - Kid Creole & The Coconuts
10. Dance Your Way Out Of The Door - Sharon Dee Clarke
11. For Tonight - Nancy Martinez
12. Big Fun (Kendy's Edit) - The Gap Band
13. Summertime Summertime - Nocera
14. Sexappeal - Georgio
15. That's What Love Can Do - Boy Krazy
16. Billie Jean - Jako
17. Harry Houdini - Kon Kan
18. Cross My Heart - Eighth Wonder
19. ABC Of Kissing - Richard John Smith
20. She Wants To Dance With Me - Rick Astley
21. Sakura Dalam Pelukan (aRPie Blended Mix) - Chrisye
22. We Got A Love Thang - Ce Ce Peniston
23. Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc
24. Waarom Huil Je Toch, Nona Manis (aRPie Blended Mix) - Rudi van Dalm & His Raindrops
25. Dressed For Success - Roxette
26. Everlasting Love - Sandra
27. When Will I See You Again - Magda Layna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...